DAY 01: HIKE TO HUCHYQOSQO
The output of Cusco is at 9:00 AM, will travel by car 20 minutes to the archaeological complex of Sacsayhuaman, there begin our journey on horseback ride of three hours towards the Yanacocha lake ( 3,800 m. or 12,543 ft) where we will have lunch, in the afternoon, we will continue to Huchuyqosqo two hours on horseback (Inca archaeological site), arriving at 5:00 pm.
DAY 02: HUCHUY QOSQO – CHINCHERO – CUSCO
After breakfast We visit the archaeological complex Huchusyqosqo, and then continue our ride for approximately 4 hours to Chinchero (archaeological site Inca), on the way we visit the lagoon Piuray, hermozas also have a view of the Sacred Valley and the snow of Chicon and Veronica.
After the tour in Chinchero, we return to Cusco by bus, arriving at approximately 5:30 PM.
End of tour.
- Professional guide Spanish / English.
- All meals (except breakfast the first day).
- Camping equipment (double occupancy tents, dining tent, kitchen tent, mattresses Private transport back and forth.
- Saddles, horses.
- Extra horses to carry all the equipment.
- First aid kit.
We recommended to bring:
- Warm clothing (hat, scarf, gloves).
- Hiking shoes.
- Raincoat, if rainy season (November to May)
- Sleeping bag.
- Water bottle.